a very special engagement

Posted by Unknown on Monday, May 28, 2012

Hey everyone!
I have a short and sweet post for you tonight to show off some special nails I did today!

My dear friend Vicki got engaged on Saturday night!
She came over today so I could hear all the sweet details, and of course do some pretty nails because you know she's gonna be showing off that hand a lot this week!

I came up with the cutest idea ever and we both loved it!


Bride and Groom! Adorable, right?
And check out that rock! Her fiancé did a good job picking it out!

For the white, I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Whirlwind White.
The black is Essence - Black On Black.
On her other nails, I started with Nicole by OPI - Nothing Kim-pares to Blue and did a gradient on top with China Glaze - No Way Jose


Congratulations again to Vicki and Greg! I hope the nails last all week for all the showing off!

Well, Vicki's nails have made their first appearance here on RLN! I wonder if next year I'll be showing off wedding designs! ;)
Now everyone congratulate the happy couple!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment