may haul

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Good evening all and welcome to my monthly haul post!

You'll be happy to know that I've been a very good girl this month. :)
Let's see what I accumulated:

I got some indie polishes:
Pahlish - Total Eclipse of the Heart
Nail-Venturous - Flying Blue Jay
Nail-Venturous - Evil Barbie
Lynnderella - Connect the Dots 

I got some OPI, as usual:
OPI - Shatter The Scales 
OPI - Red Shatter (free!)
OPI - Eiffel For This Color ($2.50)
OPI - Metallic 4 Life ($2.50) 
OPI - Heart of Gold (free!)

I got some Zoya!
Zoya - Zuza
Zoya - Wednesday
Zoya - Carly
Zoya - Rory
Zoya - Savita
Zoya - Lotus  

My dad bought me an Art Club striper set but they don't have names so here is a photo:


I got a polish for review from Topbox.ca:
Deborah Lippmann - Whatever Lola Want

I picked up two cool polishes from Icing:
Icing - Shredded
Icing - Pre Game

I won 6 polishes from the China Glaze Summer Neon Collection!
China Glaze - Love's A Beach
China Glaze - Pink Plumeria
China Glaze - Sun-Kissed
China Glaze - Orange You Hot?
China Glaze - Flirty Tankini
China Glaze - Ride The Waves  

And that's all!
24 polishes (out of which I only bought 14) plus the 8 striper set.
Not to mention, I sold a bunch too. I think I sold about 40 this month!
WOO! I was in the negative this month.
...Which is a good thing, 'cause I'm unemployed.

I'm not sure how I'll do next month. I don't have much on the way and I don't plan on buying too much besides some Orly glitters. We'll see!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment