photo gallery!

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hey guys!
I just added a cool new feature to my blog, thanks to my friend (and fellow Canadian) Kim from To Polish Or Not! She just posted about this feature and I had to do it immediately.

Basically, Blogger lets you view a blog in new "dynamic views" - and one of the views is kinda like a photo gallery!
If you click the "Photo Gallery" tab above, the blog will switch to a "Snapshot" view, and you can view all my pictures in a nice gallery! You can click the photos to go to the post.
And when you wanna come back to the normal view, just click back on the blog name.

I think this is an awesome feature! Definitely a nice way to scroll through blogs and check them out.
If you want to see your blog in the dynamic views, don't actually change your template to dynamic because you can erase your current layout. What you want to do is type in "/view" after your URL (ex: rebeccalikesnails.blogspot.com/view) and you'll be taken to the dynamic view page. Then, in the top left corner, you can switch between the different types of dynamic views. And hit your blog name to go back to normal.
Kim's post that I linked above is a little more explanatory, so check it out.

And just so this post isn't photo-less... Here's a teaser of the polish I'll be showing off tomorrow...


Yum.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment