China Glaze Hunger Games Capitol Colours Collection

Posted by Unknown on Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Friday!! I have a very picture heavy post today. Today I have the China Glaze Hunger Games Capitol Colours collection to share. I still have yet to watch the movie, but I did read the first book and fell in love with it. I'm actually looking forward to the movie whenever I have time for it. Anyways, I was quite excited when I heard China Glaze is making a collection for the Hunger Games.

Foie Gras is a mushroom brown creme. 2 coats.

Dress Me Up is a mocha light brown creme. 2 coats

Stone Cold is a charcoal black matte with silver shimmer. 2 coats

Fast Track is a light taupe creme base with gold shimmers. 2 coats. Absolutely love this one.

Hook and Line is a frosty light gray. 2 coats. Oh my, how unique and interesting is THIS one?!

Harvest Moon is a metallic copper shimmer. 2 coats. Another gorgeous color.

Mahogany Magic is a medium brown creme and it kind of reminds me those Werther's caramel hard candy. Yum..

Argo is an olive green shimmer. 2 coats. 

Riveting is a fiery orange red with gold shimmers. 2 coats. It has a slight jelly finish. This one is beautiful!

Smoke and Ashes is a black base with blue and green shimmers. 2 coats. I love the green and blue shimmers in it.

Electrify is a mixture of gold and red glitters. 3 coats. Such an interesting glitter combination. This would be perfect for Chinese New Year lol

Electrify over Mahogany Magic

There's also a top coat called Luxe and Lush which is a chunky flake glitter in a clear base. I did it over a few polishes, which you can see below.

Luxe and Lush over Foie Gras

Luxe and Lush over Dress Me Up

Luxe and Lush over Stone Cold, you can see how shimmery Stone Cold is!

Luxe and Lush over Hook and Line

The formula for these were very good. They all applied very nicely and smoothly. I had so much fun wearing these. I can't really pick a favorite because there are so many gorgeous colors and so unique. I'm getting a headache just trying to think of one I like most of the rest. I guess they are all my favorites then haha

I ordered these from Victoria's Nail Supply and it was totally worth the money. What do you ladies think of this collection?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment