Ninjago nails

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, May 26, 2012

One of my little nephews turned four today, just five weeks after my little man turned four.  His mum and dad had organised an excellent ninja themed party for him today because he is totally into Lego's Ninjago.

If you don't know about Ninjago, they are a whole story line of Lego, and include the below four original mini figures.
I decided to create each of these characters on my fingers.  Cole the black one on my index finger, Jay the blue one on my index finger, Kai the red one on my ring finger and Zane the white one on my pinky.   If you look closely you can see that each actually has a different facial expression (or should I say eye expression).

There is also a new green ninja now, so I added him to my thumb.

In my hand I'm holding a Kai LED torch keyring, which was part of the birthday gift before I wrapped it up.

I created all of these using temporary tattoo paper, which I originally showed as butterflies here, and also created a tutorial.  The base polish is two coats of Layla Mercury Twilight, which has become my go to silver holo polish - I'm nearly half way through that bottle, I will need to get another soon!



Finally, here is the awesome cake that my brother baked, and check out those very cute take home lolly boxes in the background that they also created!


My sister in law had also organised little prizes for everyone throughout the party, some won them through games, others just for fun reasons.  I received mine for having the best nails. What I forgot to take photos of was all of us dressed up as ninjas, mostly with t-shirt masks wrapped around our heads and dressed in monochromatic colours.  It was great fun!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment