go french with OPI We'll Always Have Paris Suede

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Good morning lovelies!
Today I'll be showing off another OPI Suede polish and the resulting mani that I wore with it!


OPI - We'll Always Have Paris Suede
I seriously dig these suedes. I never liked matte finishes until I tried these out! They apply so nicely, dry in seconds, and just look really cool!

I wore this polish for 2 days before it started to wear away at the tips, which is great for a matte finish polish with no topcoat.
I wasn't ready to take it off, so it was time for some art to cover the tipwear!
(You may remember I did the same thing with Russian Navy Suede in this post.)


I went for a cool french mani! And man, I seriously enjoyed it. My nails looked so... vampy. I don't know. They were badass but still elegant. If that's possible.


To add on the V-shaped french, I used Essence - Black Is Back and just used the polish brush to quickly paint it on. It's not perfect, but it's hard to see the imperfections.


Et voilà!  A sexy french mani in Paris. Suede.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment