Claire's Magnetix Gold stamped

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm still so much in love with magnetic nail polish.  In fact I don't think I will ever get sick of it as a trend.

I want magnetic polish in ever colour and I want every shape magnet design there is.  I can't wait for the new China Glaze magnet with the concentric circles and the grid, and I just have to get me a bottle of Nails Inc magnetic polish with the fish net magnet.  Which brings me to this post.

This is Claire's Magnetix gold, which is really thick and gluggy, but still a beautiful colour on it's own without the magnet.  I then stamped it using a fish net design.  I really love how these gold magnetics end up looking like the stone Tiger Eye.


Nothing fancy for all us hard core nail buffs, but there was a lady at work in my team who saw these nails and I tried to explain firstly about magnetic polish and then about how to do stamping etc.  Her comment after that explanation was "And your just going to take this off tonight?"

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment