It's Gradient Friday

Posted by Unknown on Friday, May 25, 2012

May 25, 2012


I have another gradient for you today!!!! I love how fun and funky this turned out! I started with three coats of Zoya Mitzi. I have to admit I hated its application. It applied streaky. After two coats, I didn't have full coverage because of the streaks. So I had to add a third--just to make it look even. I applied one coat of top coat because it didn't dry quite matte but yet satin. Nonetheless, I didn't like it. 



I used CND Dark Amethyst and The Nailasaurus' Gradient Nails Tutorial to achieve this gradient look. 



Of course, I couldn't stop there. I added one thick coat of KBShimmer Clown Puke using the dab method. I LOVE this polish! It is fun and funky!!!!  (I think Christy is working on setting up a new site at http://www.kbshimmer.com/). You can also visit her on Facebook!




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment