Essie Toms Barefoot in Blue

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hey everyone! Today I have a special polish from Essie called Barefoot in Blue. About a month ago, there was a contest with Essie and Toms to win this special edition polish and I was lucky enough to win one. Barefoot in Blue is a promotion for Toms campaign Go Barefoot. I've always wanted to try Toms brand shoes but never got the chance to because I heard their sizes are a little off, but I love the fact that if you buy one shoe, they give another pair to someone in need!

I did wear Barefoot in Blue on my toes and it was too pretty to not be on my nails as well.


Barefoot in Blue is a cornflower blue creme. 2 coats

I was quite surprised that I won this polish because it just showed up in my mail box! And I'm happy that I've won a bottle because this is such a gorgeous blue, and is perfect for Spring and Summer; not to mention this polish can't be purchased anywhere (correct me if I'm wrong)

Well that's all I have for today, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment