Effie Trinket Nails

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hey guys!
I have some very pretty and very popular nails to show you today!

I'm a big fan of The Hunger Games book series so of course I had to see the movie. Effie Trinket was rockin' some seriously hot nails during some of the scenes, and I had to recreate some of them!
But I'm definitely not the first to do this look, I've seen it probably 10 times already. Haha!
Despite being all over the place, they're still pretty and I really enjoyed wearing them!


Tada!
I did mine with a more purple color while Effie's were more fuchsia.
I happened to be wearing China Glaze Gothic Lolita when I thought about doing this manicure so I just went for it!

The gold glitter gradient was done with China Glaze Blonde Bombshell and Essence Make It Golden. I did the gradient with a sponge.


Glitter gradients are so quick and easy, and really eye-catching! I dig them. A lot.

I wish I had liked the colors from China Glaze's Capitol Colors collection... But they were just a bummer. I didn't buy ANY! And that's rare for me. Not my colors.
I mean yes, the Hunger Games is pretty morose... But the colors didn't have to be!!


Do I have any more Hunger Games fans out there? Did you do some Effie nails?
I'm really interested to see how they do the next two movies in the series. The books are pretty intense so I bet the movies will be too! (And I wonder if we'll get to see more crazy nails!)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment