China Glaze OMG

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hey everyone! I'm excited about today's post because this is the first time I used OMG, which Dustin got me for my birthday. I know, I know WHY wouldn't I make something like this top priority!? It goes without saying, this polish is freakin amazing. As Karen from Karen's Nail Blog says: "This polish is holo- licious!" : )


Another huge plus for me is the drying time for the OMG collection. For being a mom with a baby, this polish gives a fast, fun manicure and I don't have to worry about them getting messed up! And I don't have to find a big window of time...I did these while she was in the bath! haha



This is how we jazzed it up:


What we used: New Bundle Monster plate 224 , Zoya Pippa and Ali, Konad Black


I thought this looked like a mix of futuristic and retro all in one!


Also, I created a Facebook page for my blog. There's not much going on with it because it's brand new, but you guys can fix that by liking the page HERE! :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment