I Love Postal Workers!

Posted by Unknown on Monday, April 25, 2011

They always bring me the greatest gifts! My new Bundle Monster plates came in today! I ordered them the minute I saw on another blog that they had opened them for sale. I'm so excited. There are so many great images on these.
 I'm not usually a skull-and-crossbones kinda girl... but that top image is too cute! Definitely be using that one...

Can't wait to try the snakeskin at the bottom of this one....


And is that finally a croc print!? Brilliant idea Bundle Monster! :)


There was only one hiccup. I think the top image on this plate is jacked up. I don't think it's supposed to look like that! It must have gotten hung up in the printer. Lol. But hey, for this price.... I don't have any complaints!

On a side note, my co-worker that gave me those polishes a while back? Well she's at it again. The first night I worked with her she was wearing Katy Perry/OPI Not Like the Movies, complaining about how "bad" it looked all night. (Well I'm not suprised she didn't like it, she'd only done one thin streaky coat?!) I tried to give her tips like, em, maybe 2 coats? Or layered over a dark purple? She didn't want to hear it though and kept saying it gave her "Shrek hands." The next night I worked with her she handed over the bottle and said it was mine! Awesome! Score for Leslie! :))

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment