Zoya Sunshine Collection Summer 2011

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today I have for you Zoya's Sunshine Collection for Summer 2011. I called off work yesterday because I was sick. I was dizzy and lightheaded all day :( Stayed in bed and slept the whole day away. Today I'm feeling slightly better, just a little bit weak. But anyways, I love this whole collection. Perfect for the summer and its packed with a lot of sparkly flecks. Have a look:



Apple is a green with light-yellow tones and packed with gold flecks. 2 coats


Tanzy is a light orange with tons of gold flecks. 2 coats


Rica is a golden coral shimmer. It seems pink in certain lights. 2 coats


Reva is a red with gold flecks. 2 coats


Faye is a warm purple base with gold flecks everywhere. 2 coats. I think is my favorite.


Kimmy is a light red with golden flecks. 2 coats

So many gold flecks, so gorgeous. These comes to life in person. My pictures make it seems dull and all but in person the colors are so vibrant and so bam in your face lol. The formula for these were awesome as always. I didn't have any problems with it. I'm still wearing Kimmy and it's been 3 days already and there are no chips whatsoever, so these are long lasting. Hopefully I'll have the energy to change my nails later. As much as I love this collection, I like my nails a different color each day :D

So did you guys buy this collection? If so what's your favorite? I absolutely love Faye, Apple and Rica. By far the best Summer collection out there thus far. I am glad I bought them all!

Friendly Reminder: There is about one week left to enter for my Spring Cleaning Giveaway! Click here to enter now if you haven't done so yet, what are you waiting for!?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment