China Glaze Secret Periwinkle

Posted by Unknown on Monday, April 25, 2011

Good morning! Another Monday...yay. :)

Today's mani is another of Dustin's ideas. I was trying so hard to do my nails by myself while he was studying so he wouldn't have to, but it was just one big fail after another! I was so mad that none of my ideas turned out the way I saw it in my head. Does anyone else have that problem sometimes, or is it just me?! haha

So my base is China Glaze Secret Periwinkle. Sorry I don't have a plain swatch! This is the first China Glaze I owned...and it's almost time for a replacement bottle. I like this color a lot.


Supplies used: Bundle Monster 11 and Born Pretty Plate M72. Stamped in Konad White and ELF Navy.



I think my bottle of Secret Periwinkle is running low because one day I was trying to paint Taylee's toes while she was sleeping on the couch and as I was bending over painting I didn't realize the bottle in my hand had been spilling out the entire time! I was freaking out because we had just redone our couch and pillows in a new color. Luckily Dustin was able to get it out, and I think I learned my lesson! :P


That's all for today, thanks for reading my ramblings on! :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment