Down with Dots

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, April 23, 2011

First of all, welcome to all new followers! It seems like the number keeps growing each time I check my blog & that is fantastic! Also thanks to all the new ppl with comments! It's exciting for me to see some new names popping up.

Now onto the nails....

I'm throwing a "Pampered & Polished" party at the end of the month for a small group of friends where we'll all do our nails and use spa products from my friend Jackie over at Oma's Favorites. I'm encouraging all invited to bring their favorite polish, use some of my stash, or bring any that are collecting dust to swap! (I'm hoping some of my friends have some old gems! All for my own selfish gain!) Anyway, the stationary that I got to print the invite on, is what inspired this mani. It just has cute brightly colored dots in the top left and bottom right corners.
I'll let you know how the party goes if I survive!


 The polishes:

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment