Current polishes for sale at Medusa's Threads & on Ebay

Posted by Unknown on Monday, April 25, 2011

First, 5 exciting polishes on ebay that end tomorrow. These were all purchased at a small independent beauty supply store that has been run by the same lovely lady for over 40 years. She loves OPI and has been having lots of fun finding these treasures for us! She doesn't use the internet and had no idea that there was a demand for some of the polishes that are just sitting in her back room.

China Glaze Out On Safari


The original China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I know they re-released this one, but the old bottle is so cute!


OPI Day at the Peach from the Summer for Shore Collection!


OPI My Private Jet As far as I can tell, this is the much coveted charcoal holo version. There are more pictures on ebay. I almost kept this one for myself!


OPI Merry Midnight

And here we have a sampling of the polishes that can be purchased from Medusa's Threads. I ship USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation & always combine shipping.

Essie Merino Cool


Essie Sew Psyched


Essie In Stitches

If you win an ebay Auction and want to purchase clothing or nail polish from Medusa's Threads, I'll combine shipping.

I'll be posting new clothing & new polishes tomorrow too! If you ladies know of any fashion bloggers who might like to take a look at the store, please let me know. All help is much appreciated and thanks so much to all of the customers who've left me nice reviews at Medusa's Threads!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment