Beauty and the Beast

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, April 23, 2011

I absolutely loved this movie growing up. I already mentioned about how our mom used to sew us dress-up costumes.... My sister and I had coordinating Belle ball gowns. Her's was green glitter with yellow roses, while mine was yellow glitter with green roses. (I have to find a pic!)
I must be the favorite child cause mine matched Belle's the most ;)
I also had a Beauty and the Beast beach towel to sleep on when it was naptime in Kindergarten. (We're country! Kids brought beach towels, not those fancy foam mats they have now!) It had a full length Beauty and the Beast picture. I used to take my nap lying mainly over the Beast because I needed to cover him up. He scared me a bit. Haha
These nails turned out just ok. I like the pinky & middle the best.
  •  Thumb - Chip's face
  • Index - a section of the Beast's coat
  • Middle - Gaston! Complete with sexy chest hairs! Lol
  • Ring - Belle's gown
  • Pinky - Chip's base






{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment