First Video EVER!

Posted by Unknown on Monday, April 25, 2011

OMG I WON MARIA'S LADY GAGA CONTEST!!!!
I'm so happy! Thanks to all that voted! : *

Hehe
So in trying to get this with my camera, I realize I'm a dork and definitely not an actress! I flubbed it up a hundred times before I finally got it all in without the camera cutting me off. For some reason (surely something I'm doing wrong) it would only allow me 30 second increments at a time. So here it is for your viewing pleasure. :) Cross your fingers with me in the hopes that it will work correctly!

Just an quick overview of my acrylic paints with an answer for Beauty Addict.
Isn't it so weird when you hear the sound of your own voice? You never end up sounding like you think you do! Just like recording your voicemail intro message over and over because you think "OMG, do I really talk like that?!" Lol

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment