easter goodies! + nail art of a different kind

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hey guys, I decided to do a second post today just for fun.
Part of this post is non-nails, and then the end is sort of nails. Nail art of a different kind. Read more and see what I mean!


It's been a while since I posted any of my baked goods, and I made cupcakes yesterday!



Two-tone icing!


I learned this technique on some website, you fill 2 piping bags with different colors, and then you put those piping bags side by side in another piping bag. Genius!


Seeing as I'm making a non-nails post, I'll add in pictures of my Easter goodies.
It was a very Hello Kitty Easter for me!


I actually have 2 of those giant ones now - my aunt brought me one too.


Look how cute it all is! The egg apparently has stickers in it!

My favorite Easter present however, was this:


Look at the cute cupcake! Rhinestones too! But it gets better.


A cupcake necklace inside!! :D:D
So adorable.

Okay after all that, I will show you my different kind of nail art.

I was reading an issue of Cosmo at work last month, and I came across an add for the Sally Hansen polish strip things. A full page add. And it was adorable. So I decided I wanted to frame it.


And it is amazing!


I am in love with it. You can find this in a lot of magazines, mine came from the Cosmo issue with Mila Kunis on it.
I think it is a cute addition to my nail polish area! Hah.

Oh yeah, I also decided to order myself the Starry Temptress collection today. Paid a bit more for it than I wanted to, but shipping was free! Happy Easter to me, from me.

I hope you enjoyed my non-nails and semi-nails post :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment