Purple dragon nail art

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Here is some nail art I wore last week.  I found some images of dragon stuff online, then edited them in Photoshop to get the designs and colours I wanted.  I then printed them onto the temporary tattoo paper that I featured in the tutorial here.

The index finger represents the dragon skin/scales, the index finger is clearly his eye.  Thank you to Mr Kitties26 for his suggestion to make the dragons eye green, it looked so amazing!!  The ring finger is the fire that the dragon breaths, and the pinky is an abstract part of the dragons wing.

The ring finger is painted with Layla Mercury Twilight, and the other fingers are painted with Layla Ultra Violet.  Apologies for the tip wear, these were taken at the end of day two.  I suddenly had a gap in the clouds and snapped some sun shots, rather than the photos under the bathroom light.

I love this up close of the dragon eye.  The gradient of the yellow and green, with the holo behind it was so cool.

Finally, here is the image used on my thumb.  I had to take a photo in the shade, because the sun photo was just too holo to be able to see the actual image on my nail.


Sorry about the lack of chit chat ladies, I'm so unbelievably busy at work at the moment, I just can't empty my brain of work stuff to insert nail stuff into it.  Damn stupid brain  - work faster or something.  I wish I could just backup my brain to an external hard drive, and then reload it ready for work the next morning!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment