Almonds Anyone?

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My nails were getting too long. I don't particularly like the look of super long talons. I feel like it looks tacky when I put nail art on something that long. I know plenty would disagree, but that's just my opinion. So I was frustrated and ready to file them down when I remembered how Maria at R3Daily has been sporting the "almond" shaped nails. So I thought I'd try that shape out before I hacked them all off.

 It's amazing how they didn't look as long as the actually were. I don't think I care for this shape one me though. :( It seems to make the nails look more narrow sitting on top of fat fingers. Maybe on someone with soft, delicate, dainty lady fingers? (No, not the cookie.)
 I used Sally Hansen CSM in Iced Coffee

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment