I See London, I See France

Posted by Unknown on Friday, March 25, 2011

I see _______'s underpants!
How about you take a look at my Zoya Intimate Collection instead? The colors make me think of intimate apparel, which I think is what they were going for. Lol. I got mine in the mail just the other day. I bought it during the International Women's Day when they offered it for only $25! I couldn't pass it up. I also have some more Zoya's on the way because of taking advantage of the BOGO offer still going on. :) 
These are my first Zoya's. I couldn't justify the full price on a brand I'm unfamiliar with. Here we go:

My least favorite was Jules:

I just don't see myself wearing this color often. However, I do think it would incorporate nicely into my neutral leopard print color scheme....

Another disappointing shade was Dove:

I was hoping it would compare to my China Glaze Recycle. I've been loving that polish so much that it's nearly empty! I knew it wouldn't be a dupe, but I was thinking of using it similar ways. I just don't care for it too much. :( It's almost too light and washed out of a gray. Maybe it's just on my skin tone...

Pleasantly suprised by Marley:

This looks like a plain lilac creme in each photo I've seen. In real life, it's very interesting! It almost has a pearly finish to it. A very fine silver shimmer that is barely detectable, but adds an extra "pop!"

Wow Dannii:


I thought I would hate this one the most, but I actually like it! Zoya glitter or shimmers can sometimes look frosty to me. Which I don't like. I was afraid that's how this would look. I was wrong! And this was one of the easiest to apply. Just two simple coats.

Floored by Caitlin:


I knew this would be a hit with me. I'm recently in love with all these fantastic dirty/dusty blues. It's so great because it's almost as if the color can't decide if it's gray, blue, or purple. I love it!

Gemma really gets my goat:
Fabulous army/olive green with purple shimmer or is it duochrome? I don't know. :P But it's fantastic! This is finally a green that I like how it looks on me! I'm so happy because it's about time! Lol. This one seemed to have the runniest consistency. I may need to leave my bottle open for a bit so it can thicken some.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment