Quench that Fire

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, March 31, 2011

The fire that comes from within these flakies!
After I filed down the almond tips, I wanted to use Quench again. I love the way reds look on short nails. Too long and it gets "ugh" in my mind.
 I added Nubar 2010 to my ring finger. Then a cluster of rhinestones in different sizes and colors. (orange, yellow, and red)

 I flipped the colors of the rhinestones for my right hand.

I'm usually very annoyed with rhinestones because they can sometimes stick up too far. If I can feel a bump, I'm going to pick at it until it's gone. I'm just crazy like that. I find that doing a cluster like this is less noticeable to me. I don't pick as much. I think the difference is how the small ones up next to the big ones tricks my mind into thinking that they're all small.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment