Maybelline Blue Water & My Favorite French Manicure

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 30, 2011


I know many of you hate this polish & understandably so, but I couldn't resist buying it when I found it at the Dollar Tree. I gave it to Ashley, since my nails are a slightly stained. Blue Water is pictured on her nails with 2 coats. It's so sheer! You're thinking "Aaghhh! Why would anyone want such a polish?"

But wait! I know Blue Water is pretty scary by itself, but Ashley transformed it into one of my new favorite manicures! She added french tips in Icing My Blue Heaven and now I think it's gorgeous!

Such a lovely effect! So if you picked up the Water polishes, don't despair! Great job Ashley!

Thanks for reading!
April

Don't forget to enter my giveaway. Win a $55 GC to Medusa's Threads! (I know it's hard to remember if you've entered a giveaway sometimes, but don't worry! I never delete all entries when I find multiples. I just delete the newest one and assume it was a mistake.)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment