Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm taking a break from the holographics to take you down the magical duochrome path that is the magnificant Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal Nail Prisms. 

Turquoise Opal, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
  1. You actually look the same on my nail as you do in the bottle
  2. Thin, smooth formula
  3. Awesome colour changing from turquoise green and blue through to rich royal purple.
  4. Smooth glossy finish, top coat not required
  5. Magnificant in sunlight and indoors.
  6. Sparkley metallic shimmer finish
  7. Great durability.
Ok, so it looks like I love you seven ways.

This was two coats Turquoise Opal over one coat generic black polish.  This first photo was taken in the shade, the rest were in full sun.




This is the Canadian version of the polish, which I actually nabbed off ebay just the other day.  In fact I nabbed two bottles for an excellent price and I have a special idea for what to do with my second bottle.  So stay tuned for that...

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment