Three Maybelline Spring Swatches

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today I have the new Spring Maybelline polishes to share. I found these while browsing around Walgreens and thought they would look gorgeous. I was a little disappointed after swatching them because they're not that amazing in my opinion.. Have a look:


Sunlight is a golden yellow pearl shimmer. This was 3 coats. I think it was the only one I liked of the rest.


Lilac Luster is a lilac pearl shimmer. 3 coats. Nice and elegant but doesn't float my boat.


Blue Brilliance is a blue pearl shimmer with flashes of pink. 3 coats. This looked gorgeous on the display and in the bottle but on the nails it just didn't "pop" like I thought it would.

Overall this collection was eh to me. I only chose these three basically because these three caught my eyes, I don't really know what else is in the collection, don't quite remember it. It was a little struggle to apply them as well, I don't know if it's because of the brush or just the formula. Sunlight was a bit streaky, as you can still see some visible brush strokes.

Well that's all I have for today! Enjoy your weekend!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment