Shattered Glitter Glass

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This is another Robin Moses. I attempted to follow her tutorial on Shattered Glass Graffiti Crackle. 
I had bought all the stuff as you can remember. I first experimented with them in Holo Glitter Tips. This time I went full force Robin Moses impersonator, and it wasn't that difficult at all!
 As LemonyEmily of Emily's Nail Files so hilariously put it: "I've got a bad case of glitter herpes" from the Inaz Glam Rock glitter. This was another three nails only experiment, so I just took some quick pictures right after the topcoat. If I were doing a whole mani I would definitely have to use a good hand scrub once it was completely dry, before taking pictures! ;)
 Some flashy holo goodness! Enjoy!
(I used the same products as in Robin's tutorial. Black polish, the foil glue, glitter, then black acrylic paint for definition.)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment