Swap Jackpot

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I feel like I just won the nail polish lottery. My swap package from Ivana came in the other day! I was very excited to see my 26 new polishes! Take a look and be jealous ;)

Essence Metallics! These are the ones I wanted the most. I can't wait to try them out.
Steel Me, Nothing Else Metals, Copper Rulez, & Iron Goddess
She also included the Fiona magnet for my experimentation.

S-he stylezone 420, 224, 436, 437
437 looks brown in the pic, but it's a dark maroon with fine copper/gold glitter!

Essence mini bottles. They are 8mL, 5mL, & 7mL
Cute as Hell: Not Just Cute & Bad Girl
Colour & Go: Movie Star & VIP Appeal
Stampy Polish in white
An Essence image plate! I was wondering how these compared to Konad & Bundle Monster, so now I get to see for myself! The plate is "01 Have Fun!" 
It's got some asian looking designs, multiple flowers, and cherries!
 Essence Multi Dimension: So Wanted, The One and Only, Dress to Party, & Love of Pink
Butterfly Single 6mL #61 (?) - shimmery pink

Catrice : Just Married & Sold Out For Ever
Essence Show Your Feet: In the Jungle & Deep Blue Sea

 Essence
Nail Art Twins : Bonnie & Clyde
Fairy Tale : Humpty Dumpty
Crazy About Colour : Crazy Me
Essence Extra Moisture Nail & Cuticle Cream
 
 Viva La Nails: Star Glitter, Strip Glitters, & Blue Shell Pieces
Candies!
And of course a cute postcard.
Lastly, I am sad to report that there was one fatality involved in this shipment. :( Let us all take a moment of silence for this poor polish that sacrificed it's integrity for the rest to survive....
 It was wrapped just as carefully as the rest (thanks Ivana!), but something must have happened that snapped it's neck. I'm not sure which color or brand this is because the leaked polish ate away all of the writing on the label. My guess would be another Essence Show Your Feet. I'm sad that this bottle didn't make it, but I'm glad that all of the rest arrived safe! I can't wait to start swatching!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment