More polishes for free - Essie French Affair Spring Cube

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I also got Essie French Affair Spring Cube with the remaining vouchers for beautyexpert.co.uk I chose this because I wanted to try Nice is Nice and Coat Azure. You also get French Affair and Topless & Barefoot

First up is Coat Azure
Next is Nice is Nice

Third up is French Affair
And lastly is Topless & Barefoot

Sorry these are a bit blurry but they are the most accurate for colour so I wanted to include them.



I really like these. They are small at 5ml each which some people may prefer but at £16.95 I wouldn't pay for it with really money. Clubcard vouchers is fine though XD I think if you are really lemming for a collection this could be a nice way to do it especially if you don't use your polishes very quickly.
I would also like to say the service from beautyexpert.co.uk was amazing. I ordered it late on Monday evening and I would have got it by 11am today if I had heard the postman!
Lot of Love
Stacie xoxox

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment