Red Hot Chili Peppers

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, March 31, 2011


Hello everyone, for this mani a tribute to one of my favorite bands: Red Hot Chili Peppers, because they're awesome. It's a simple mani with just their symbol as accent nail.
The cross symbol was easy to make with the use of tape. As my base color I used the gorgeous, #1 China Glaze must-have (in my opinion); Ruby Pumps. This red polish with micro-glitters deserves a price really, it's girly and classy but at the same time vampy and sensational. My pictures don't do justice to it at all.
On top I placed tape strips in an eight armed cross shape, and layered the whole with a black creme. Now, to make the cross a RHCP logo, I shortened the arms until they were evenly long as wide. And that's it :)
Peace & love!




Cross shape before I shortened the arms; this way it still looks too Union Jack , lol.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment