milani 3d - hi-tech - swatch and review

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, March 24, 2011

Okay, today I have some insane holographic goodness for you.
This is my first true linear holo and holy crap is it crazy.

Milani Hi-Tech!


I wasn't expecting this to be so holo and blingy! The bottle is deceiving. Look!

(click to enlarge)
Light lime green chunky linear holo.
Now I'm going to spam some pictures of all the holographic goodness.
I also took a short video of it in the sun!
Keep reading!



This was three coats, which all applied really easily.I had no trouble with bald spots or dragging.


Cuticle clean up wasn't as easy as the Tronica polishes due to the bigger glitter pieces, but was still very easy.
And removal was a total breeze.


I'm so in love with this polish and I don't even really like light green.


I got this for 49 cents.
49 CENTS!


I wish I could find the others 3 from the 3D collection that I'm missing! (The pink, purple, and gold.)


The first pictures I took of this (the ones with the bottle) were just under artifical light, and I thought THAT was holo.
And then when I got some sun on Tuesday I knew I had to re-swatch this in the sun.





The next sunny day we have, I will be wearing this to show it off!

Now for the video! This is the first time I've done this.
I made a youtube for the blog in case I do any further videos.
The video really shows the holographic, sparkly greatness.


 
I hope you enjoyed my pictures and video!

I'll show you guys the blue and silver from this collection in the coming days.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment