Nail Art: Tarte's True Blood Palette

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

After seeing Beautopia's Tarte True Blood inspired nail art, I just had to try it for myself. Here is the link to her work: click here. It seem a bit tough to work with but I managed to try it. My nails are really narrow so it was a little hard to do.

I forgot to take pictures of the polishes I've used but I used:

-Rescue Beauty Lounge Bangin'
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out
-Silver Nail Art pen

And here is the outcome!


Not as great as Beautopia's but I've tried. I did get a lot of compliments for these and people asking me how to do it.

I'm a huge True Blood fan and I'm sad that I have to wait until next summer for Season 5 to come out. A lot of people didn't like Season 4 but I absolutely enjoyed it.

Well that's all I have for today. What do you guys think of this?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment