31 Day Challenge: Day 27

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 27! I'm almost there!
Today's theme is Inspired by Artwork.

For me, it was easy to choose an artist to be inspired by. Andy Warhol. My all-time favorite.
But what painting could I chose to somehow represent on my nails?

I did a bit of googling, and one print stood out.


I decided to do like Andy and stamp the same image three times.
I don't have a gun stamp, obviously, so I chose my favorite image instead!


Bows!


I know this manicure is loosely inspired, but I'm actually really proud that I came up with this! I really enjoy this look.
I should have used a brighter pink but it's still good.

The base color is Orly - Lollipop, and I stamped the bow image from Konad m59 with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Whirlwind White, Nail Art Diva - Heartfelt Red, and Wet N Wild - Black Creme.

Oh, Andy. One day I will have a house filled with your prints.
What do you guys think of my Andy Warhol nails? I love them!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment