Spectrafranken - Purple Haven

Posted by Unknown on Friday, September 30, 2011

Another spectrafranken today, cause I have so much fun creating them I just can't stop myself.

As soon as I created this polish I instantly knew who it reminded me of.  Kristy from the Polish Haven. You see Kristy has an addition problem with purple polishes, so I have named this franken after her blog. Purple Haven.  

When I went to create this franken, I was looking through all my Ulta3 swatches looking for something dark, but with a jelly finish.  I spotted Gooseberry, which is a very dark purply plum, the clear polish and the spectraflair really lightened it up and created this soft dusty purple.  I really love it.





This was make using:
  • 2/3 bottle of Ulta3 Gooseberry
  • 1/3 clear polish
  • 3 incy wincy straw spoonfuls (each the size of a grain of rice) of Spectraflair coarse grade
Don't forget to get creative and email me your spectrafrankens and/or colour morphing frankens, and go in the drawn to win three Picture Polishes.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment