Pure Ice Crackles: Catwalk & Shattered

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hi all! Today I have Pure Ice Crackles to share with you guys! I found these in the city at Walgreens. Normally I won't be able to find Pure Ice polishes unless I go to Walmart (which is like 45 minutes drive) so when I saw these I just had to get them. They had other colors, but I only got the ones I don't have. Crackle polishes are a big hit this year, almost EVERY nail polish brand is coming out with them.


Catwalk is a golden yellow shatter. I put it over a periwinkle blue and the combination turned out quite interesting.


Shattered is a lime green shatter in which I did over purple. My two favorite colors combined together. I love the way this one looks!

These were like all other crackles, it tends to get thick on the brush and sometimes it can get messy. I usually shake it up once I see the thickness forming. That usually does the trick for most of them.

What do you guys think of these crackles? Are you sick of them yet?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment