Republic Nail Glow in the Dark Polish

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hey ladies! How is everyone? I have a nail post today...feels like it's been a while!

It's a glow in the dark polish. I don't care about the glowing properties so much as the gorgeous pink color! That's definitely the only reason I picked it up. Has anyone heard of the brand Republic Nail? This was my first time seeing it. 

So here's the pretty hot pink polish with shimmer.


I had to play around with the exposure while editing this pic to get it to show up...that's why it looks so fuzzy. In person, this polish actually glows orange!


And because pink and black compliment each other perfectly, here is Wet nWild's Tangled in my Web layered on top. This glitter reminds of those little seeds on hot dog buns. haha


Finally, here it is matte. Can you tell much of a difference? It was more evident in person, but not so much in pics!


Which version do you like better? 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment