31 Day Challenge: Day 30

Posted by Unknown on Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 30! One day left! Holy cow!

Today's theme is Inspired by a Tutorial. There are so many nail art tutorials around... It is nearly impossible to decide on one to do for this challenge.
I knew I wanted something simple and fast, and who better to showcase than Kayla Shevonne!

Kayla has done several tutorials of her nail art and I suggest you check them out! I chose the adorable Cherry Blossom Tutorial for today!


Please, please excuse the crappiness of this mani! And go look at Kayla's instead!


You see, my striper brush is all splayed and I am in serious need of a new one. And then I tested out a new topcoat and it smudged my pretty flowers.


Sad, because this really is cute. Cute and messy and smudged...


But when you don't look so closely, it looks adorable!

For this mani I used:
China Glaze - For Audrey
Wet N Wild - Black Creme
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Whirlwind White
Sally Hansen Insta-Dru - Presto Pink

Check out the tutorial I linked at the beginning of the post for a closer look on how to do it!

I'll leave you today with a sneak peak of some upcoming swatches...


Can anyone guess what those pretties are? :)

See you tomorrow with my final challenge mani!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment