Milani Purple Outline

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today I have Milani's Purple Outline to share with you guys. Purple Outline has a striper brush and is more for nail art. I had this for awhile to play around while doing some nail arts because I thought it was gorgeous to have pink and purple glitters. THEN, I saw Scrangie did a post on it when she applied it on her whole nail and I was like wow what a brilliant idea.


Purple Outline has a purple creme base with vibrant purple and pink glitters. 2 coats and it was full coverage. Only one coat of top coat was needed.

I cheated a little for these, I used a regular brush to apply this instead of their thin brush, so it was easier to apply. Although being that this is for nail art purposes, the formula was really thick. It was a little hard to apply, but after a top coat it eventually evened out. I really like the way it looks!

What do you guys think of this glitter??

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment