Nail Mail - Winnings!

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, September 29, 2011

You may remember the franken contest that my friend Laura did recently. Seen here. I was so happy to find out that I had won! Thanks to all that voted for my franken! Here are the polishes I won. Love them all. :) Excellent contest Laura and excellent polish prizes.


First up is LA Colors Glistening Purple. This was 4-5 coats and still visible nail line. It would make great for layering more so than on it's own.


LA Colors Aqua Crystals. This glitter was much more dense. This swatch is only 3 coats.

Same size, shape, and color glitter as Milani One Coat Glitters - Blue Flash. Definite dupe, but requires a few more coats to reach the same opacity.

NYC Purple Pizzazz Frost - this was 3 coats. A little craptastic formula. I had trouble with it being thin and then lots of cuticle drag. Along with slow dry time. It's a lovely color though, so I'm still happy.

OPI Jade is the New Black. This color was on my wishlist before and it's just as wonderful as I imagined. My favorite color is green, but there are not too many green polishes that work with my skin tone. This one is perfect though. 2 easy coats. Fabulous formula. My pictures came out slightly more dusty looking than the polish is in real life.


Essie Trophy Wife - easy 2 coats. Formula was a bit more difficult to work with than my other Essie's. I love this vibrant teal. Beautiful. :)

The last item was a small travel size hand cream. It's very thick and creamy, smell is very mild and pleasant. In general, just a great hand cream to have.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment