Nails Inc Special Effects Connaught Square

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, September 22, 2011

I was psyched when I found out that Sephora is starting to carry Nails Inc polishes. So far it's the glitters that attracted my eyes. Being that I am on a budget (still) I decided to only pick up one glitter. Those who are not familiar with Nails Inc, they are a London brand polish. I wish Sephora would carry all the colors they have including the adorable Little Miss polishes! Well let's take a look at the swatches.


Connaught Square is a clear base with tiny blue glitters and purple large hexagonal glitters. This polish took 3 coats for full coverage. It also required two coats of top coats because the glitters are so dense it tends to eat up the top coat. It also dried really dull so top coat is definitely needed.


In this picture you can see the purple hex glitters more closely and better than the first picture.

I waited a few minutes between each coat to avoid 'balding' of the glitters since its in a clear base. Two coats was good enough, but three coats guaranteed full coverage on the nails. This was real tough to remove. After attempting to try to remove my pinky for 5 minutes with no luck, I gave up and just did the foil method. The polish didn't chip after two days, but there was definitely tip wear.

This is available at sephora.com and retails for $9.50 a bottle.

What do you think of Connaught Square? Will you be purchasing any Nails Inc polishes?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment