Chemistry 523

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh man, please tell me, if you have a full time job, small children and a blog, where do you find time for all of it?  Of course the only thing out of those three that can be neglected is the blog. Not that I have neglected my blog (not yet anyway), but I can feel my blog mojo (can I call that my blojo?) fading a little at the moment. 

Ok, enough whinging from me and onto the polish.  Today it's another Chemistry polish, #523.  This one was sourced from another awesome blogger friend with access to the Essential Beauty warehouse. Shatter me Claire scored this one for me.  I first saw it on her blog and pretty much begged her to get it for me, which she so very kindly did *blows kiss*.

Chemistry #523 is in the 500 series, which means it fits in with all the other Ozotic/Chemistry multichromes, but again, just like the last polish, I don't think there has ever been an Ozotic version.

It's a bronze multichrome that shifts from light gold through to almost a chocolate brown.  The shift isn't strong, but it gives the polish dimension and that little something different.  This was two coats over black


Above photo taken indoors, below in the sun.



Here you can see the darker brown colour shift.  It actually really feels like an Autumn shade.  Which of course it's spring here at the moment, but I can really see me wearing this a lot come the end of summer!


So that's the last one of my Chemistry/Ozotics/Artform polishes to add to the colour guide.  Actually no that is not quite true as I have the other 601 to post about too.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment