Illamasqua Poke

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Today I have Illamasqua Poke to share with you guys. I've read a lot of rave about this polish, but when I saw swatches of them I just didn't see what was so great about it. But while browsing at Sephora one day I decided to try it. The polish in person is stunning. It's the type of polish where you have to see it in person to see the beauty of it.


Poke is a vibrant royal purple with silver shimmer and flashes of blue in certain lighting. 2 coats.

My picture does no justice for this polish. You definitely have to see it in person to appreciate it. The formula was flawless, it wasn't too thick or thin, and heavily pigmented , opaqued with one coat. I did two coats out of habit. It spread out perfectly and evenly.

This is available at Sephora.com for $14.00.

Did any of you pick up Poke?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment