Nfu-Oh Holos 61-66

Posted by Unknown on Friday, September 23, 2011

Today I have more holos to share with you guys! I can't get enough of holos, I have too much love towards them. I have the brand Nfu-Oh holos swatches done. Let's take a look!




61 is a silver holo. 3 coats. First picture under fluorescent light, and second picture under direct sunlight. I didn't order this back then because I thought China Glaze OMG was good enough. But when I saw pictures of it I thought it was a stunning silver holo, so when it is finally in stock again I went right ahead and ordered it (along with 62-65) I was extremely disappointed with it because it didn't shine as well as the swatches I've seen. In the bottle all I saw was a dull plain silver polish. I used their Aqua Base as a base coat. The holo only showed in sunlight and under fluorescent lights. Without light all you see is silver.


62 is a light coral holo. 2 coats. This one showed a little more holo than 61 did.


63 is a pink holo. 2 coats.


64 is a dark pink close to purple holo. I know in my picture it looks really similar to 63. But in person there's a difference. 63 is lighter than 64.


65 is a light blue holo. 3 coats.


66 is a light green holo. 2 coats. I bought this two years ago. As you can see, there is a HUGE difference between this one the new ones I bought recently. Can you see the amazing holo glow in this one compared to the others? Now this is what I call a true holo. Which is why I was super disappointed that I spent so much on 61-65. No holos are like how they used to be now.

Like I mentioned, I was disappointed because they weren't as holo as I thought they would be, or at least compared to the swatches I've seen. But at least I'm glad I have 66. The formula for these were decent. They tend to streak if you don't use any type of water based base coats. I use their Aqua Base base coats for all of them. Although using the Aqua Base makes the polish chips faster. I don't know why that's the case but these usually didn't even last a day without chipping.

These are available at fabuloustreet.com and retails for $12.50 a bottle.

As much as I love holos, I wasn't just that happy with this. Maybe if I bought all of them 2 years ago I would've loved these as much as I loved 66. Oh well! I just wish they made polishes like they did back then (including all brands).

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment