31 Day Challenge: Day 29

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another buzzer-beater challenge post from me!
Truly I almost gave up today, on day 29.
See, I had 2 tests today in school, so I got up, studied, went to school. No nails. Came home, went to supper with my parents who recently got home from Las Vegas (with a HUGE polish haul for me!)
And then I got home, showered, and really didn't want to change my nails.
...But I did. I can't be a quitter!

Today's theme is Inspired by the Supernatural.
Now this can mean lots of things - ghosts, vampires, werewolves, etc. But for me, the word supernatural means one thing and one thing only...


Ah, the Winchester boys.


Supernatural Season 6 came out on my birthday and I spent 3 days last week rewatching the whole thing! And season 7 just started! But I haven't gotten a chance to watch the new episode yet - it's waiting on my PVR!

For this mani I took inspiration from the show's title frame in season 6.


Glass breaks really loudly which can sometimes scare you if you are really interested in the show... Like me...
(And by "really interested" I mean "overwhelmingly obsessed.")


I used Wet N Wild Black Creme as the base and I stamped from BM-208/painted the name with Color Club Lumin-icecent from the Foiled Collection! (That's something mommy brought me from Vegas! I'll show a picture of my haul at the end of the post.)


The Foiled polishes are super shimmery metallic and just did NOT want to cooperate with my camera. It just would not focus properly... Too blingy! So sorry for the crappy photos. (And the crappy mani... This was so rushed!)

Considering how bad my mani sucks today I'm going to point you in the direction of my friend Sarah from Chalkboard Nails who did the cutest ghost mani EVER today. Ever. Click here to see it.
Do you have a glow in the dark polish from this season? Check it out... You will run to your stash and do this immediately! 

Just 2 more days left in the challenge... Let's hope I find the time to do something nice for those!

Now... A little sneak peek at the hauling my mom did for me in Vegas...


Click to enlarge that baby!
Color Club, Island Girl, Lippmann, Illamasqua... Oh my!
What can I say? I'm spoiled rotten.
I'm hoping to get a lot of swatching done this weekend and I will show you guys all my new goodies!

Bonus picture...


Look at these AWESOME slippers my dad found for me! They are from Ross! Run to Ross ladies and find yourself some!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment