31 Day Challenge: Day 13

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good morning everyone! Today is day number 13, lucky 13 for my birthday.
I think it is pretty fitting that today's theme is Animal Print! You all know how I feel about animal print.
Perfect for my birthday.

I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do for this theme, so again I stared at my polishes until something jumped out at me - and today, it was Color Club Poptastic and Twiggie.


So of course I went for leopard print!
This is 2 coats of each color, alternating dots with a dotting tool, and then black detailing with a 2-way nail art pen.
I've shown a step-by-step of leopard print here.


Here I am showing off my nails and one of my new obsessions - EOS lip balms. I got one when I was in Buffalo and at first I wasn't sure what the hype was, but now I love them! My mom bought me this one (Sweet Mint) last night at the mall as a part of my birthday gift!
(And I also ordered 2 more online. Now I have 4/6! Hahaha.)
They are organic and really moisturizing. Big fan.


I alternated the colors on each hand for this mani.

And now I will show you a funny picture.
When I do nails that are different on each hand, I like to take a picture of both hands at once. But when you are home alone, this is a difficult task.
Sometimes I'll ask my mom to help me out, but alas I had to try and do it myself.
10 pictures later... This is the best one:


I sorta like the picture! But it is a funny angle. Picture me with my huge camera in my lap, trying to position my hands in front of it, waiting for the timer to count down and take the picture.
It was an ordeal. But I got a decent (and silly) photo. Mission accomplished.

That's all for my birthday mani!
Unfortunately, I'll be spending much of my birthday at school. 12-5 and 7-9:30. Boo!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment