China Glaze OMG

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wow! This is so much finer than Sexagon. (First photo is sun and the other is sun behind clouds)

I got this a little while ago and it has taken me forever to try it on, along with IDK. Finally tried both today.

First thing I must point out about OMG, the wear is fantastic. Today I was moving everything from our storage room to Dad's new shed, alot of bumping and scraping nails on things and not one sign of a chip on OMG. Then I went swimming afterwards, usually my manicure peels off or starts to, not with OMG :D

I used two coats here and that's all you will need. It also looks really nice as one coat, a tiny bit more sheer, but who wants sheer holos?!



I love the holo-chunks in the OMG collection, so tiny and fine. I will have to post the ones I own shortly. Oh! I tried my other OMG polishes over black, LOL was the only one that you could tell wasn't silver. So I think OMG is best for the Konads :)



I'm going to see my boyfriend in the hospital tomorrow, so you may get another glimpse of Emerald Sparkle (his favourite colour n_n)






{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment