OPI DS Glamour

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another old favourite, Glamour!

I swatched 80% of my Designer Series polishes the other day (my cuticles are paying for it now) but it wasn't a very sunny day... At least you know what they will look like with no sun :D

This is two coats, no clean up. I love the way these apply. So smoothly, although I found the newer ones to be a bit runny and uncontrollable.

My cuticles are feeling really irritated lately... maybe it's because of how much swatching I've been doing. I have been pumping oil and cuticle eraser into them everyday... I hope it passes :(

Oh by the way NZer's, a salon I went to was selling CND Cuticle Eraser for $49!!! Get it online for sure. That's too ridiculous for words!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment