Some BB Couture's from Butterfly & Lady Bug Collections

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello! So I finally go to the BB Couture SPRING collections. Absolutely late I know since it's scorching hot summer right now. -_- I'm like melting in my room as I'm typing this. I love BB Couture nail polishes with their variety of colors and not to mention, so many GREENS!! I didn't buy the whole collection as I'm not a fan of reds, plus trying to save money here lol

Butterfly Collection


Skipper - bright pink creme/frost. 3 coats


Peacock - hassle free yellow creme. 3 coats. No streaks, no problem!


Emperor - peachy creme with very slight hints of silver glitter. 3 coats


Caterpillar - creamy green with silver speckles. 3 coats

LadyBug Collection


Signs of Spring - blue creme with hints of silver specks. 3 coats


Man Bug - turquoise creme with gold and silver speckles. 3 coats LOVEE!!


Beetle Baily - purple/mauve creme. 2 coats

And that is all I have for today! Enjoy!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment