ZOYA Bailey + Comparison

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today I felt like something sweet, so I chose the new arrival, Bailey.

Bailey is very similar to Chanel's Pink Satin and OPI's Starbright Sparkles II. Similar in the way of shimmer, colour, sheerness and glitter. I'd say all three would be cousins, close but not close enough.

I applied Bailey in a rush, so excuse the messy mani n_n; Bailey applied a little runnier than Zoya's usually do, maybe because it is a sheer... I used four coats here because my horrible yellow stained nails looked horrendously ew. So I tried to build the pink up. I must try whitening my nails shortly.

I can't make my mind up about Bailey, if it wasn't sheer I would love it so much, I hate seeing my tips through my colour at this length. Maybe five or six coats are needed, but I don't have the patience for that hoohaa :D

I compared Bailey to Starbright (three coats, so not really fair). Starbright is on my thumb and you can see the similarities closer in the comparison pic.






{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment