Japanese Blues + Moooooore Newbies?

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good morning! Just had the biggest urge to bite my nails so I'll be off soon applying a very pretty polish to deactivate that urge.

Alright from thumb to pinky we have:

Midnight Blue Glitter - I absolutely love this one, would be great for layering too!

Blue Jeans - A very unique colour. It's like a grey with heavy blue shimmer and I know you cant see it here but it has silver sparkles too.

Pick Me Up Purple - You have already seen how pretty this one is :D

Bleu-Blue - Don't know what to think about this one, might have to Konad it n_n

French Riviera - Love this one to bits, its what I wanted Moon Over Mumbai to be. A nice chic sheer grey.

And here's the newbies to the polish collection, Lilac I Care, Starbright Sparkles and Fanatical Fuchsia.




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment